Twisted Tuning X-Drive Transfer Case Mount Inserts (Group Buy)

Maximum96

Private
Jul 21, 2017
Ok nothing to update us? If this is not going through, when will you be processing refunds? Justin @twistedtuning

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
What's going on with production here? Still patiently waiting! Any updates??

Theyre probably all done and waiting to be shipped.

I would love 2 hear this from Justin @twistedtuning

Lol definitely me too.

Ok nothing to update us? If this is not going through, when will you be processing refunds? Justin @twistedtuning

Hey Sorry, i'm not sure why i didn't get alerts for these posts. Thats why i haven't responded. @doublespaces just messaged me on Facebook.

Yes these are happening. And sorry for the delay, just had some issues with tooling breaking on the small radiuses of the part. But we are pushing thru them. Due to the breakages we lost several more days waiting on the new bits to arrive to continue production. Hoping to start shipping next week or the following the latest. So i again apologize for the missed posts.

Trust me, if this wasn't going to happen, you guys would have had your money back already. Just had some delays. Which im sorry about.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
20180223_153052.png
20180223_153213.png

Reactions: Cheezy

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
I was gonna message you on fb and tell you people are getting antsy, but i figured that would just make me look more impatient lol, so im glad tyler did it. Sucks that the tooling broke but thats life, shit happens. Thanks for the update

Reactions: doublespaces

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
I was gonna message you on fb and tell you people are getting antsy, but i figured that would just make me look more impatient lol, so im glad tyler did it. Sucks that the tooling broke but thats life, shit happens. Thanks for the update

Thanx for the update! Can't wait for these to be sent out!lol

yea it sucks due to the delay. but they are coming.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Finally :wink:. I got my exhaust done this weekend, almost ready to get my tune. Gonna drop this is along with some maintenance whenever this is delivered.

trust me, i DO NOT like having people waiting. So everyone's patience through these delays are not forgotten. I'm going to try and do something for all the early adopters for their patience once i put them in the mail.

Reactions: Cheezy

Maximum96

Private
Jul 21, 2017
trust me, i DO NOT like having people waiting. So everyone's patience through these delays are not forgotten. I'm going to try and do something for all the early adopters for their patience once i put them in the mail.
Amazing! Quality looks impressive also! Waiting on these impatiently only because I have a worn motor mount and will be installing this with 2 new motor mounts!

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Amazing! Quality looks impressive also! Waiting on these impatiently only because I have a worn motor mount and will be installing this with 2 new motor mounts!
Right! Ive a list of things to do and i want to do it at once instead of putting the car up twice