MHD update v1.92

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Yeah the 1000m events its only registered cars I've seen and no compressed gas tanks in the car are allowed

Rules change for each event but that is what I've seen in the past

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Nitrous oxide is allowed on drag racing vehicles in Australia but is illegal for road registered vehicles. Below is a question out of the Transport and Mains Road website in Queensland, Australia.

"I want to fit Nitrous Oxide to my vehicle. Can I do this? If not, can I just simply remove the bottle and leave the lines in and fit the bottle as needed?
The fitting of nitrous oxide injection systems is not permitted under any circumstances. This includes a partial installation or a removable nitrous oxide system fitted to a vehicle."

At least you Queenslanders have good weather....sometimes...

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
Nitrous oxide is allowed on drag racing vehicles in Australia but is illegal for road registered vehicles. Below is a question out of the Transport and Mains Road website in Queensland, Australia.

"I want to fit Nitrous Oxide to my vehicle. Can I do this? If not, can I just simply remove the bottle and leave the lines in and fit the bottle as needed?
The fitting of nitrous oxide injection systems is not permitted under any circumstances. This includes a partial installation or a removable nitrous oxide system fitted to a vehicle."

that’s sickening. sounds like something people should do anyway and tell them to fuck off

GreyNBlueE92

Sergeant
Oct 3, 2018
OH
Ride
2007 E92 335i
Do we think that fan set to max and water pump set to 50% is sufficient? I don't want to stress the water pump too much.

I think it'd be awesome if it were a slider with a warning if you go over say 75%. Leave it up to the user with a race only warning or something along those lines.

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
I think it'd be awesome if it were a slider with a warning if you go over say 75%. Leave it up to the user with a race only warning or something along those lines.

Not going to get that involved for now, it will be on/off. After enabling, it will timeout after 8 min if you forget to turn it off. Turning the car off / on will set it back to normal as well.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Just fan on off max speed to drop iats whilst staging

Replace one of the gauges with a on/off switch

You actually want to keep heat in the engine like water and oil so keep the targets the same as in the settings you set in the flash

Basically fan on or off with a button overriding the fan only

So this can be done without flashing to make it work at the track

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
This is what I mean and make it like a toggle or what ever will work

on.jpg
of.jpg

Reactions: derekgates

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Question, would this be MHD guys only ?
I have jb4 and use MHD to load BEF, and jb4 has similar max cool mode.
Would people like me, be able to use the MHD toggle, or keep using Jb4 ?

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
If your using jb4 use the max cool mode
Yeah but im asking if we could still access this toggle they are tryimg to implement.
Seems easier than doing the whole steering wheel dance to get to max cool mode. Also I like what Jake said about having a limiter, so you dont forget to toggle back to normal mode.
I mean hard to not hear fan at full blast, but I like the way this is being thought out.