Sup guys!

Stormshadow335

Private
Mar 27, 2020
New Jersey
Ride
Big turbo 335i
New member. Hoping to learn a lot and help where I can.

Attachments

• 335i drivway.jpg
    335i drivway.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 19

Stormshadow335

Private
Mar 27, 2020
New Jersey
Ride
Big turbo 335i
Welcome, any mods?

Of course:) I'm running a Doc Race kit with a Precision 6062 Gen 2 turbo, Boost Concepts LPFP, VRSF FMIC & 3.5" exhaust, ER charge Pipe, M3 control arm upgrade, BC Racing coil overs, 550i clutch, JB4 and JB4 meth kit (installed but haven't used it yet).

….installing the Helix Overdrive kit soon, but I can't find the tune calibrations anywhere, so I'm putting that off for now.

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
If you've got an N54 then you're in the right place, I can help you there:

• Wow
Reactions: Stormshadow335

Stormshadow335

Private
Mar 27, 2020
New Jersey
Ride
Big turbo 335i
If you've got an N54 then you're in the right place, I can help you there:

Thanks! I spent a couple hours searching for that tonight. I really appreciate it!

So, it looks like I need the doc that AzNdevil posted, but I'm having issues opening that file.

Stormshadow335

Private
Mar 27, 2020
New Jersey
Ride
Big turbo 335i
Did you manage to figure it out?

Yes. Figured out it was an XDF that needs to be opened in Tuner Pro. Now I just need to figure out what sections are different from the gethub XDF I've been using. Want to make sure nothing affects my tune in a negative way.

I'm still not 100% on the relationship with the XDF and bin in Tuner Pro. I noticed that Azn's XDF has more sections in it. I'm not sure if I use it rather than the one I'm using if global changes would be made that could make my tune volatile. I'll have to read through that thread to see if it has details about that.

It looks like I'd need to use his XDF to make the changes because it probably has sections needed to make the changes that mine doesn't have. Also assuming that only the sections I select and save might be overwritten, but that's a big assumption on my part.

Thnx for circling back to see if I got this sorted.