Ad: PRECISION RACEWORKS N55 IGNITION KIT IS HERE!

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
The PR ignition coils have been installed on about every chassis car with the N55 engine by people all over the world most with aftermarket intakes, some with after market manifolds, some with stock only cars. Every car is configured differently with different brands and types of mods so it is literally impossible to ensure fitment with every product that can have effect on fitment. But with our design we haven't found a car yet that with a little attention to detail can't work. The Injen intake is the hardest to clear and even it can work but a longer silicone coupler for the pipe can be helpful in some cases. We have grabbed a few photos that have been sent to us to share below. For fastest replies it is always best to contact us direct through our website or by phone as our team is available 9 hours a day 5 days a week to answer questions. Forum posts unfortunately are the ones that slip through the cracks but we do try to come back around to them eventually like we have a few times in this thread. Anyways on to the pictures!

Photos on 535i customer sent in with engine cover

F10 PR coil install.jpg

Photos on 135i customer sent in with and without engine cover

IMG_5961.JPG

IMG_5952.JPG

Photos on 435i customer sent in with and without engine cover

Without engine cover.jpg

With engine cover.jpg

Photos on X3 customer sent in (sorry no pics with engine cover)

BMW x3 - 1.png
BMW x3 - 2.png

Attachments

• BMW x3 - 1.png
    BMW x3 - 1.png
    910.8 KB · Views: 13

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
What ever happened to the " High Voltage Ignition Driver included means maximum output at factory dwell" ? I've never seen it on the web site, is this still available?

V8bait

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Texas
What ever happened to the " High Voltage Ignition Driver included means maximum output at factory dwell" ? I've never seen it on the web site, is this still available?

You can message them probably, I think they still have some. Before dwell support was added to the DME it was a great way to saturate the larger coils. Even now they do have some advantages as they are similar to a Kenne Bell Boost-A-Spark, but with dwell control it was a mostly unnecessary expense since the coils are powerful already.

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
You can message them probably, I think they still have some. Before dwell support was added to the DME it was a great way to saturate the larger coils. Even now they do have some advantages as they are similar to a Kenne Bell Boost-A-Spark, but with dwell control it was a mostly unnecessary expense since the coils are powerful already.
Ok thanks!