Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
A guy on YT bought Tomioka Turbos and one of them blew after 1k miles... so there you go folks. I didn't link the video because it's up to him to post.
The mohawk dude ? I was at hotel with him for mpact he really cool he bought their most expensive ones and was not to happy about it. He also had a friend with pure hi flo and they didnt feel alive until 4grand that why I think cast or dd are way to go for pure.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
The mohawk dude ? I was at hotel with him for mpact he really cool he bought their most expensive ones and was not to happy about it. He also had a friend with pure hi flo and they didnt feel alive until 4grand that why I think cast or dd are way to go for pure.

I think I will be fine if they operate similar to stock until I reach 4k rpm anyways. Not looking to have undriveable car in terms of city stop and go. Most crazy driving for me ia freeway. I drive super safe and politely when in traffic situations. And lastly, don't want to stress drivetrain, engine or turbos constantly. But it may have a lot to do with the tune.

Last edited:

rev210

Corporal
Feb 24, 2019
Ride
335i - 08 Coupe .
The pure st2 hiflows I run are on power very quickly. Stock like but, with way more power everywhere. Its all about the tune. The 600s will be similar or perhaps slightly better as they are a little smaller. I would guess they are capable of engine breaking power and torque so turning them up should be done with all the supporting mods.

Reactions: matreyia
Status
Not open for further replies.