Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
My question wasn't clear. I didn't mean for injecting meth. I meant to ask if a pump could be placed between the LPFP line and the distribution block to increase fuel pressure. Perhaps a pump that is normally used for methanol can be plumbed in that spot?

what distribution block? you said you arent talking about meth, but meth (direct port at least) uses distribution blocks. meth kits are not run off of LPFPs. its a separate high pressure pump, tank and lines. still sounds like you're asking the same thing. which i already answered.

matt cangie

Aug 8, 2018
Ride
335iX
I can't wait to install mine Justin. I'll post up a review when I do.

I'm running the BMS kit with 6x Aquamist .4mm check valve nozzles (~190cc @ 220psi) and 1x CM2 nozzle at my Intercooler outlet.

Duane

I know this is a out from nowhere but I too am in the Pacific Northwest and converting my current W/M single setup to port. I've chosen the Devil's Own parts/nozzles but can't decide which jets to run for all six. I'll wind up using a previous nozzle in the CP to keep the IAT's in check. So given their selection(DO1-DO14), which size would you recommend? I'm currently using the 200+/-PSI pump and check valve. I have solenoids but they're not consistent with the JB4/FSB controller so I'm not using one atm. All normal bolt-ons front to back, plus PS2 coming hopefully in the fall. It's a '12 N55 335iX btw. DO's site says their DO1 Nozzle(1GPH)=100ml/min and DO2 Nozzle(2GPH)=320ml/min and nothing in between like a 150ml or 180ml so I may have to adjust the pump pressure to compensate or rely on the 7th jet in the CP to make up the difference...choices. I appreciate you input on this. I surely don't want to hurt the engine.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Not sure how i missed this and im months late, but,

Im not sure why they have nothing in between those, probably because they never thought about direct port usage needing smaller options. you want someething in the 200s for direct port for that turbo. check my site, i offer whatever you need for Meth injection.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Also, while im here. If anyone is interested or in need. Something i meant to make a while ago. But a solenoid/distro block holder that conveniently attaches to the TB so the setup isnt just sitting there bouncing around. In the pic its 3d printed out of ABS, has been holding up pretty good to heat heat on my N55.
PhotoGrid_1543950523998.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: typedRew