My introduction - 335i RHD

iLucas974

Oct 1, 2023
Hello,

Let me introduce myself, I'm Lucas, from the beautiful island of La Réunion, where unfortunately, we only have unleaded 95 available. But hey, as a proud owner of a 335i for almost a year now, I can't say I'm disappointed with the beast, despite its 150,000 kilometers on the clock. Maintenance is up to date, and recently, I even treated her to some new ACL connecting rod bearings! 😉

The only downside of my car? Well, it's got the steering wheel on the right side. But hey, every flaw adds character to the machine, right? Now, this quirk has become a unique feature that I've grown to love. 😄

Currently equipped with stage 2+, but the goal is to push the limits while maintaining a minimum level of comfort. Because who says you can't have speed and luxury at the same time, huh? 😉

Anyway, being French, if my English sometimes goes off track, I apologize in advance. But hey, as long as we're all speaking the language of car enthusiasts, we'll get along just fine! 🚗🔧

I'll give you the details of the current setup later, because after all, the devil is in the details! 😄
IMG_3189.JPG

iLucas974

Oct 1, 2023

Hi Lucas. That's it, you've finally decided to register here. Welcome. you will see this forum is a mine of information... it's my bible. good reading
Thanks a lot ! If I've reached this point today, it's thanks to you and our shared passion for cars! Seriously, there's so much cool stuff here, it's like a real bible for racing enthusiasts like us! 😎