Ad: MHD Wireless OBD2 Wifi Adapters!!!!

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
Flashing with the MHD Wi-Fi is terrifying the first time but DAMN its fast.

With flashing this fast I find flex fuel unnecessary especially when you can do this whilst checking your tyres as I only use e85 maybe once or twice a year.

The beauty of flex fuel is not found simply running straight 93oct then full E85 every so often, it's for all the in between percents and not having to worry / measure. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Brule and scrllock

rev210

Corporal
Feb 24, 2019
Ride
335i - 08 Coupe .
This wifi adapter is awesome!
So fast to flash and logging is so much easier.

It will be so much easier next time I head to the strip for more logs for my next FF Twistedtuning map revision. Ive been hanging out to get logs over to Justin so he can dial in the final few tweaks.

AUbeast86

Sergeant
Nov 6, 2016
New Market, AL
Ride
335i e92 6MT
Not sure if this is the right thread for it so please delete or move if so but has anyone experienced issues with monitoring and/or logging freezing? Im using a Samsung TabA 10". It's old (got it when MHD first came out) so maybe that could be a contributor?

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Close all other apps. After updating the MHD app to the latest version try again. Some people reported issues with either of the two scenarios I mention and that should address those

AUbeast86

Sergeant
Nov 6, 2016
New Market, AL
Ride
335i e92 6MT
Close all other apps. After updating the MHD app to the latest version try again. Some people reported issues with either of the two scenarios I mention and that should address those

Had no effect. Maybe my old TabA is just too slow? I got this tablet just for MHD right when it was released so it's pretty old. I wonder if a new device would fix the issue? I wouldn't mind a smaller tablet, like maybe a 7" or so that would fit on a mount on the left side of the steering wheel.

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Had no effect. Maybe my old TabA is just too slow? I got this tablet just for MHD right when it was released so it's pretty old. I wonder if a new device would fix the issue? I wouldn't mind a smaller tablet, like maybe a 7" or so that would fit on a mount on the left side of the steering wheel.
Tabs are cheap so if you aren't satisfied with it, its worth a shot. I use a cd slot mount. The one I have is adjustable for tabs (in landscape) and phones and cost peanuts. :) Ive toyed with getting a tab holder with wireless charging. NO WIRES FTW !!!! If MHD would release the iPhone app Id be very happy man

Avogel93yj

Mar 27, 2020
I also had issues with logs being kind of glitchy. The "straight" rpm line is jagged. Sometimes I miss 1/10 of a second. I'm on a galaxy S8. Airplane mode on.