MHD Wifi

BOosted 335i

Sergeant
Jun 1, 2017
New Jersey
Ride
E90 BMW 335i
Read this early that morning and sold out quickly,not a chance to grab one.should of done a bigger preorder.anyone know the wait time?

Also a question on the dongle, can you leave it plugged in or just unplug when done.

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
Read this early that morning and sold out quickly,not a chance to grab one.should of done a bigger preorder.anyone know the wait time?

Also a question on the dongle, can you leave it plugged in or just unplug when done.
I would hope it powers down with ign lead

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
There was never any thought otherwise, everyone knew it was a pre order.

And my BMS cable is all but completely dead, so I need a new way to flash ASAP, so pre ordering was the best option for me. As id prefer to not buy a new cable as well.
Aren't you in MI? I have one that might work if you need something really soon.

Reactions: typedRew

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017

We have 1000 on order, but MHD only wanted us to presell 100 of them. Will update you guys when we get the go ahead to presell more.

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
Aren't you in MI? I have one that might work if you need something really soon.
I appreciate it, but mine still works, it just needs to be held a certain way to maintain connection, annoying but functional and hard to datalog.

If I come down to being desperate I might take you up on it.

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
11 days later: Still want to know whether it can be left plugged in.

As soon as I get mine I'll do it and see what happens. Still waiting to hear if it will work with protool, xhp, etc too. Sounds like people have already received some from the first BMS batch. Still no shipping info on my order from twisted.

houtan

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2017
Ride
135i N55 DCT; PS2
As soon as I get mine I'll do it and see what happens. Still waiting to hear if it will work with protool, xhp, etc too. Sounds like people have already received some from the first BMS batch. Still no shipping info on my order from twisted.
That’s nice of you. It still sucks none of the retailers or the manufacturer haven’t bothered to answer.

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
BMS got my money! Now we wait...

... still waiting...

... still waiting ...

... I’m getting impatient...

I WANT MY MHD WIFI NOW!
:)