Markyb0s Single Turbo Build

markyb0

Corporal
Jun 17, 2017
Hampton, VA
Ride
2009 335i ST
About to pull the trigger on the xclutch twin oganic clutch and the BMP forward facing manifold bundle with PI. This build has been going on for years now. I know for the clutch I need to replace the 5 aluminum bolts and replace them with the new steel ones. Found those on fcp euro. Whats the new torque for those bolts or are they the same as the aluminum bolts? Ill also be doing the rear main seal since that's been leaking for years now lol. Not going to be buying the tool for that since I've seen so many people do it with just a regular seal puller. What has been used as far as the loctite or sealer for the rear main seal? I've read threads on people using rtv? Car has 68k on it so its probably time to replace the pilot bearing so I'm going to buy the tool off fcp and do that. Ill also be doing the clutch delay delete. And for the last of the trans I'll be doing a fluid change with redline atf d6. If someone could give some feedback on what they think I'm missing or what else should I do since I'm down in there. Thanks.

markyb0

Corporal
Jun 17, 2017
Hampton, VA
Ride
2009 335i ST
Might be a stupid question but when I replace the rear main seal do I need to drain the oil? Pretty sure I have to but I just changed my oil less then 500 miles and don't really want to do again lol.