Las Vegas head count

Assmanof

Jun 7, 2018
Ride
2007 E90 335i
I'll try to see if I can score some after work today. If so I can get like 3 5 gallon jugs from Walmart over there and stock up. Not my daily so just about 3 gallons to 10 of 91 octane works to keep my avg ing down to nearly 0. Right now it's around 4 or 5 so not even getting full boost.

I'd be down to go to Mayhem as well but I've been tracking down a boost leak and it won't be worth taking it tonight.

Ace718

Private
Dec 12, 2017
Las Vegas
Ride
'15 F10 550i
I'll try to see if I can score some after work today. If so I can get like 3 5 gallon jugs from Walmart over there and stock up. Not my daily so just about 3 gallons to 10 of 91 octane works to keep my avg ing down to nearly 0. Right now it's around 4 or 5 so not even getting full boost.

I'd be down to go to Mayhem as well but I've been tracking down a boost leak and it won't be worth taking it tonight.

If you want I can check for you on my way home if you haven't called already. I'm really close to the one on Ann Rd.

Assmanof

Jun 7, 2018
Ride
2007 E90 335i
If you want I can check for you on my way home if you haven't called already. I'm really close to the one on Ann Rd.

Damn the support on this board is strong! Thanks man I just called and they said they have it. Appreciate the lead sourcing this fuel. Stocking up after work today. Should last a couple months at least.

Ace718

Private
Dec 12, 2017
Las Vegas
Ride
'15 F10 550i
Damn the support on this board is strong! Thanks man I just called and they said they have it. Appreciate the lead sourcing this fuel. Stocking up after work today. Should last a couple months at least.

No problem! Just keep in mind that ethanol is hygroscopic so storage times should be kept as short as is realistically possible.

vegasboy

Private
Mar 28, 2018
Ride
2009 335i
As far as E85 goes Arco gas station on Nellis and Vegas Valley has E85. I drove by the Rebel on Boulder and Flaming this morning and they have taken the yellow bags off the pumps so I think they are selling it again also.

Assmanof

Jun 7, 2018
Ride
2007 E90 335i
As far as E85 goes Arco gas station on Nellis and Vegas Valley has E85. I drove by the Rebel on Boulder and Flaming this morning and they have taken the yellow bags off the pumps so I think they are selling it again also.

I hope they bring it back what a hassle. I just got back with 10 gallons and 3 more in the tank. Thanks guys for the info.

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Ran it at Mayhem last weekend. Respectable consistent 119 mph runs at ~19psi considering the heat. Good to see a handful of other N54's out as well.

Reactions: Ace718

rac

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Ride
135i ST
Heading to Vegas with mates in September for a boys trip all the way from oz, aside from the bright lights and the normal tourist stuff, any local knowledge must do recommendations? Is there a good micro brewery scene over there?

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Heading to Vegas with mates in September for a boys trip all the way from oz, aside from the bright lights and the normal tourist stuff, any local knowledge must do recommendations? Is there a good micro brewery scene over there?

Nice

Let me know what hotel you guys are booked at and I'll send a couple places for you guys to check out