***Group Buy*** MFactory SMFW and Twin Disk

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
Come on guys get out that Christmas money and get in on this Group Buy if you haven't already. Less than a week left!

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
OK I will do it as well. Let me know how you can take my money.

1195.00 plus shipping (as we have hit enough people)

Shipping below

USA (Excluding Hawaii)
69.00 Twin Disk Clutch

Canada
89.00 Twin Disk Clutch

European UNION
145.00 Twin Disk Clutch

all other locations please submit order without shipping cost and I will email you the shipping cost. Unless you live in a very remote country it should be the price of the shipping to the EU

Please send over payment and add the appropriate shipping cost. If you don’t have paypal, please send me an email and I can generate an invoice for you. My email is same as PayPal.

PayPal; [email protected]

Please include your complete shipping address, including name and PHONE number
Also please specify which car this is going into and if its a 2009 model what the build month is (this determines 6-bolt or 8-bolt)
Also please specify solid hub or sprung hub (The standard MFactory Racekit comes with Solid Hub and if you don't specify this will be the default config (SOLID)

Mike

ssphil

Dec 6, 2016
Quebec, Canada
Ride
Single turbo 335i
I am very disappointed. I was told my order was supposed to be shipped from the Toronto warehouse (since I am located in Canada)
but instead it was shipped from Taichung City in Taiwan, which cost me $159.33 CAD in customs fees. Is there anything we can do about this Mike?

n54tuning.com

Corporal
Nov 16, 2016
Toronto, Canada
I am very disappointed. I was told my order was supposed to be shipped from the Toronto warehouse (since I am located in Canada)
but instead it was shipped from Taichung City in Taiwan, which cost me $159.33 CAD in customs fees. Is there anything we can do about this Mike?

Ya it was cheaper to do it that way for you after I ran the numbers. I did not charge you tax on your order which I would have had to do if I shipped it from our Canadian warehouse. It should have worked out cheaper for you that way. Tax on 1650.00 CAD would be more then you paid.

Mike

ssphil

Dec 6, 2016
Quebec, Canada
Ride
Single turbo 335i
I would have liked to know before the delivery man told me at my door... those fees were not planned at all in my budget.