***Group Buy*** MFactory SMFW and Twin Disk

nicolas

Dec 20, 2016
********** GROUP BUY**********
So Mike from @n54tuning.com has agreed to offer a group buy on two of MFactory's products.

hmhxVcu.jpg

PV7L7fg.png

As you all may know our cars are notorious for false misfires above the 500whp mark due to the DMFW. Upgrading to a SMFW is key to prevent and fix the issue. Also the lightweight flywheel has shown to improve acceleration as well.

Mike was also kind enough to offer another product for the group buy as well. This is MFactory's Twin Disk Clutch. This is an amazing price point and by far the cheapest a Twin Disk has been offered at especially compared to competitors. This Twin Disk is rated for 800+tq and has its own special light weight flywheel so for anyone currently running a SMFW you will be able to part ways and sell or store your current flywheel.
Prices are listed based on the number of orders.

MFactory Single Mass Flywheel
•$350 with a min. of 10 orders

MFactory Twin Disk Clutch

•$1295 with a min. of 5 orders
•$1195 with a min. of 10 orders

*Shipping is not included and is based on your location.*

This is an amazing price for the SMFW as well as a great deal on the twin disk as the purchase of a flywheel and spec clutch is the price of the twin disk. Let's take advantage of this Group Buy and thank Mike from n54 tuning for this amazing offer.

Twin Disc:
1)TurboMike(paid)
2)Darklabs
3)Hotrodmartin
4)jayolano(paid)
5)Jer_e92(paid)

6)TheChapo135-(paid)
7)Longnvu
8)ssphil(paid)
9)Xyruss(paid)
10)e30sherm(paid)
11)TheAllOrginal
12)
13)
14)
15)

SMFW:
1)Sean978
2)Jwesty18
3)mikejones1208
4)gefrozen
5)breakmywallet
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

**For those ordering Twin Discs, please note the following:**

•6-Puck "Race" - Solid Hub. In Stock
•6-Puck "Street" - Sprung Hub. On back-order for 2-3 months as we've run out of stock of the discs, so this is unavailable unless willing to wait.
•3-Puck "Street" - Sprung Hub. This can be used as an alternative. Although it is 3-Puck, what matters isn't how many "Pucks", but the total surface area, which is very similar to our 6-Puck discs, so engages very similarly to our 6-Puck Sprung Discs. This is In Stock, but we need to make you aware of this before ordering

I'm interested in a twin disc clutch. 6 puck or 3 puck if it's comparable and will hold 800+ whp daily

Jwesty18

Lurker
Dec 6, 2016
Yes, it runs nicely with the 335is/550 clutch. You will still get the chatter though from SMFW, just raise the idle in MHD to get rid of the chatter

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
I'm interested in a twin disc clutch. 6 puck or 3 puck if it's comparable and will hold 800+ whp daily
The details are in the OP. I'll let Mfactory chime in as the 3puck is a new product and I'm unfamiliar with its details. I would like to say any of the twin disk options can hold 800+tq.

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
Yes, they will hold the same power.

The power handling capability is not just with the disc, but also the diaphragm and fulcrum, which have not been changed.

Dreyo27

Corporal
Nov 28, 2016
Sacramento
Ride
2007 335i 2008 535i
If i am interested in the 6-Puck "Street" - Sprung Hub twin clutch kit, do I have to pay now or can i put the deposit down and wait until you guys stock them to pay the rest?

N54Khan

Dec 22, 2016
Will the smfw pair with 335is clutch? And chatter noise is loud?

Last edited:

n54tuning.com

Corporal
Nov 16, 2016
Toronto, Canada
So going to start taking payments for the flywheel as we have hit 7..

General Shipping Costs

USA (Excluding Hawaii)
$49 for the flywheel,

Canada
69.00 for flywheel

International
98.00 for the flywheel (but need to quote to ensure)

Please send over payment and add the appropriate shipping cost. If you don’t have paypal, please send me an email and I can generate an invoice for you. My email is same as PayPal.

PayPal; [email protected]

Please include your complete shipping address, including name and PHONE number
Also please specify which car this is going into and if its a 2009 model what the build month is (this determines 6-bolt or 8-bolt)