EMP TUNING, moving the discussion out of the shadows

Someone from NY sent this to me. It's worth a good laugh. Notice 088 on the window, the street tires, the low trap speed and the fact you can't see the top of the slip. Live'n for the lies...

Attachments

• 41403495_1833210586716122_3729681550384562176_n.jpg
    41403495_1833210586716122_3729681550384562176_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 369

The Banshee

Corporal
Nov 18, 2017
Lehigh Valley PA
Ride
2008 335xi coupe 6466 MT
Someone from NY sent this to me. It's worth a good laugh. Notice 088 on the window, the street tires, the low trap speed and the fact you can't see the top of the slip. Live'n for the lies...

Wow. That guy is a joke. Problem is there are more like him. I just got taken badly on single turbo install from a known shop so I know how it feels. Same exact AJ behavior. I did my research up front but by the time negative stories started surfacing it was too late.

Guys like this get themselves into Ponzi type cash flow problems and keep double downing on lies until they look like silly fools. It’s funny to watch these clowns Make fools of themselves but not so funny to the read the trail of destruction they leave behind. Even worse when you are caught up in it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: veer90

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
Ah, mobile strikes again. @doublespaces is there not an update that works move that selection? It happened over 150 times to me :grinning:

ldefeogtr

Lurker
Apr 27, 2018
Ride
EMP Tuned Lawn Ornament
So can somebody please tell me how Aj Hottis money is good anywhere?? I just got word that a south Florida based shop is working on one of his new projects. Bottom mount single turbo e92. Guess he bought this along with that M4 he spent all our money on. No EMP stickers in sight. Probably staying lo key. My buddy just left the shop because he went to do some side work there on a friend’s car. He said that as soon as they told him who the car belonged to he was like hell no! They claim they had no idea about Ajs reputation.

• Funny
Reactions: Torgus

bimmer325

Apr 29, 2022
Seems like Mr. AJ Hoti, now going by Adrian or his real name Adrijan has started a new shop named Bimmerspeed in West Palm Beach which is flying under the radar.

But it seems like he is upto his same old tricks and already have law suits against his new shop.

Beware.

Attachments

• bimmerspeed.png
    bimmerspeed.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: SlowE93 and Torgus
Seems like Mr. AJ Hoti, now going by Adrian or his real name Adrijan has started a new shop named Bimmerspeed in West Palm Beach which is flying under the radar.

But it seems like he is upto his same old tricks and already have law suits against his new shop.

Beware.
He apparently tried to buy a tune from MOTIV for an S55 car recently. I'm sure the customer would be in the dark about who was actually tuning the car, so they would tell everyone he's the best tuner so he can build up his fanboy group again.

• Informative
Reactions: Torgus

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH

Beware.

Not surprising.

• Agree
Reactions: SlowE93