Ad: EcuTek Release BMW F Series N55 and S55 RaceROM

EcuTek

Aug 16, 2019
Ride
M4
EcuTek BMW F-Series N55 and S55 RaceROM is here! And what a package it is. Some BMW firsts: On the fly, while driving, instantaneous map switching x 4 modes. Self adjusting, FlexFuel (Sensor required) as per our GT-R product; Custom Maps with a wide range of inputs and outputs which in turn can be used to create up to 5 Custom Inputs into ECU Connect to control your tune from your phone with buttons or sliders. There are many more features which you can see by clicking on the link below. Your N55 and S55 will never be the same again!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
The external canbus sensor support is very interesting. I can think of a lot of uses for this, I wonder what the resolution/sample rate is?

EcuTek

Aug 16, 2019
Ride
M4
The external canbus sensor support is very interesting. I can think of a lot of uses for this, I wonder what the resolution/sample rate is?

View attachment 30080
The resolution is 16 bit which is more resolution than most analogue inputs onto the ECU. As regards sample rate, it is not constantly sampling but reacts to a signal as soon as it is received, so the speed will be dependent on the source device

Reactions: doublespaces