DSC Module coding

zutm710

Mar 31, 2018
Ride
135i N55 DCT
Hello to everyone.

I am desperately in need of some help with my DSC module. After flashing it with Winkfp I get a lot of erros within the DSC module. I belive after flashing the module must be coded and calibrated. I am having hard time with NCS as every time I try to use it I get an error VIN is faulty and ISTA P cannot identify my car as well.

In the past I have used Dylan Bimmer Geeks for the coding and flashing services but now I cannot get hold of him for more than a month.

If someone would be willing to help me I will be the most grateful and of course will be willing to pay for the service.

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
@zutm710

After you flash your DSC module you have to default code it with NCS Expert. Use expert mode and google will give you instructions on how to default code a module. You can also use the blank .man trick.

Once coded then ISTA can be used for calibration. Depending on what all work was done there will be between 2-4 calibrations that have to be completed. Use ISTA to do a full car scan and calculate a maintenance plan for the errors identified.

But no matter what you have to *default code* the module first. No exceptions.

zutm710

Mar 31, 2018
Ride
135i N55 DCT
Thank you very much for your input, greatly appreciated. I could not figure it out. When I attempted to used NCS it did not recognise / identify the car. At the end I got so frustrated I had to pay someone to sort it for me and yes the module should have been VIN coded.

• Sad
Reactions: doublespaces