Discussion about issues encountered whilst converting to M3 Flash and GWS

m_a_itani

Lurker
Mar 18, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i M3 converted
Here’s a further explanation of coding and errors presented, from @LMB335is
I've been doing his coding for him. Removed $2TC, added $2MK, $2MD, defaulted KOMBI, NFRM, JBBF, CIC and did the additional KOMBI coding. Same exact thing Darrick Yezak did and car runs wells, at least as far as I know. So last night we take it back to stock, VO and all modules defaulted to stock to start over and go in stages to try and isolate when the issues occurs. Stock VO, no coding, çar shifts quickly but trans and tach errors. I then just deleted stock dct from VO and added M dct, coded KOMBI and car still shifted well but still had trans and tach errors. Next step was to add MDRIVE to VO, and defaulted KOMBI again, along with JBBF, NFRM, CIC. Now the errors were gone but the shifting issue started again. I've was wondering if the tune might be interfering in some way. My next step was having him flash the DME to stock but I ran out of time last night. He's also getting consistent errors in the EGS of CF21 and CF27. CF21 - EGS/SMG: no message from INSTR.CLUSTER CF27 - EGS: Message from SZL: operation, gearbox selector switch. Wiring, connection, bad contact issue?
Hello mate, did you manage to fix the cf21 error?