2008 E93 335i - Error codes 307C, A379 and A390

Mecpaul

Jan 12, 2019
Bahrain
Ride
2008 E93 335i
Seems to be little info on the web with respect of the titled error codeswhich i'm struggling to get to the bottom of to get repaired

Firstly Error 307C - Cylinder equalization over Lambda Cylinder 1, to date new plugs, coils, injectors, air intake clean, new intake gaskets and new charge pipe and DV's have been fitted, but code remains.

Code A379 - TCU, error Bluetooth interface error, which is strange since the car comes with a TCU1.5 MOST ECE and therefore (if i'm correct) doesn't not come equipped with Bluetooth anyway?

Finally code A390 - composite output 1 out of tolerance/ Remote supply current out of tolerance.

Any advice or further information on what to look for in terms of finally getting rid of these codes would be greatly appreciated.

Mecpaul

Jan 12, 2019
Bahrain
Ride
2008 E93 335i
Firstly Error 307C - Cylinder equalization over Lambda Cylinder 1, to date new plugs, coils, injectors, air intake clean, new intake gaskets and new charge pipe and DV's have been fitted, but code remains

After Months of trying to get to the bottom of the 307C and 29E0 error codes, the problem has finally been resolved. The cause was due to a previous owner fitting an incompatable MOSFET in the MSD80, if only this had thrown a 30BA code the issue could have been resolved a lot sooner.